Daniel Denton Senior Associate, Personal Injury
Daniel is a senior personal injury lawyer at Slater and Gordon in central London.
He is an expert in most areas of personal injury law and represents clients involved in road traffic accidents or in cases concerning employers' liability, public liability and product liability.
With 14 years' experience, he has also handled cases where the claimant has suffered injuries of the utmost severity such as amputation, head injury and fatalities.
- Road traffic accidents
- Employers' liability
- Public liability
- Product liability
- Head injury
- Fatal accidents
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2010 – 2014 Fentons Solicitors
- 2000 – 2009 Rowley Ashworth Solicitors
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Chartered Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives