Colin Wilkinson Litigation Executive, Industrial Disease
Colin is a litigation executive in the Industrial Disease team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Liverpool.
He has over 6 years' experience working on industrial disease claims, including noise-induced hearing loss and hand arm vibration syndrome.
- Personal injury
- Industrial disease
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Hand arm vibration syndrome
- Employer and public liability
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2016-2018: Hill Dickinson LLP
- 2014-2016: BLM LLP
- 2012-2014: Hampson Hughes Solicitors
- Studied law at the Open University part-time whilst in full-time employment
- Studied Law at the Open University