Claire Fieldhouse Residential Property Lawyer
Claire Fieldhouse is a residential lawyer in our residential property team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers based at our Manchester branch.
Claire is a highly regarded and skilled Residential Property Lawyer. With more than 13 years' experience, Claire is adept in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing; freehold, leasehold, new build, shared ownership (sales, purchases and re-mortgages).
Claire’s know how and abilities, as a respected Lawyer, allow her to expertly represent her clients. Claire’s commitment and dedication, together with her technical ability, ensures your needs are Claire’s priority.
- Specialist in freehold and leasehold transactions; including new build and shared ownership
- Transfers of Equity
- Complex leasehold structures
- Transfers of Part
- Bridging Finance
- Deed of Variations
- Declaration of Trusts
- Since July 2019 Slater and Gordon
- June 2010 – June 2019 Locum Lawyer for various law firms in Manchester and London
- July 2009 - May 2010 Pannone LLP, Senior Associate
- June 2001 – June 2009 Lewis Hymanson Small LLP, Fee Earner
- Studied CILEX at Manchester College
- Since September 2006 a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
What my clients say about me
- “A friendly and hardworking firm who really ensured I was kept up to date and they worked hard to complete deadlines. I am a very happy customer thank you for your professionalism and hard work.”
- “Fantastic service throughout the process and being a first time buyer I had all my questions and concerned answered quickly and efficiently throughout the process.”
- “Very helpful along the whole process, kept us to date which lead to a smooth process. Very happy with the service from Claire and Gabrielle, super helpful even after we completed. They sent the paper work out with marked tabs so we didn't miss any signatures. A very smooth process from start to finish.”