Christopher Woods Senior Associate, Industrial Disease
Christopher is a senior associate within our industrial disease team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Chester.
He has over 18 years' experience in personal injury litigation and over 10 years' specialising in industrial disease.
- Industrial disease
- Noise-induced hearing loss
- Personal injury
- Employer and public liability
- Departmental management
- Studied at Liverpool John Moores University
- Calday Grange Grammar School
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015-2017: BLM LLP
- 2008-2015: Mercury Legal LLP
- 2007-2008: Walker Smith Way
- 1998-2007: Hillyer McKeown Solicitors