Anuf Ajaib Solicitor, Crime and Misconduct
Anuf is a Solicitor in the Crime and Professional Misconduct Department.
She completed her training contract at a Legal 500 Firm in Central London, covering matters at all courts and police stations in the City of London as well as further afield. This enabled her to deal with all aspects of crime whether that be murder, human trafficking, fraud, arson, cultivation of cannabis, rape, and historical sexual offences.
Anuf represents clients at police stations, magistrate’s court and crown court.
- White Collar Crime
- Human Trafficking
- Since 2019: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2016 – 2019 Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors LLP
- 2012 – 2015 AA Mirsons Ltd
- BPP Law School, London
- University of Northumbria
- University of Teesside
- Member of SRA
- Police Station Accredited Representative
- The Law Society Criminal Litigation Accredited Schemeaw Society
- Law Society Criminal Litigation Accredited Scheme