Alicia Thompson Associate, Group Litigation & Commercial Services
Alicia is a Associate in the group litigation department of Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She worked for the Crown Prosecution Service before joining Slater and Gordon.
Her experience working as an associate prosecutor at Stratford and Thames Magistrates courts developed strong investigation and analytical skills which she now applies to cases she works on.
During her career she has assisted on serious injury claims, including the initial Savile investigations.
Alicia is currently working on the investigation and inquest in to the In Amenas Hostage Crisis alongside other group actions.
She has honed her skills in business development, working on cementing charitable and medical relationships for the firm and coordinates the firm’s Health Projects and Research Fund.
Alicia is an integral part of the team.
- Since 2012 Slater and Gordon
- 2009 – 2012 Stratford and Thames Magistrates
- 2007 – 2012 Revenue and Customs Prosecutions Office
- Bristol Institute of Legal Practice
- Nottingham Trent Law School
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- Trustee of Headway West London