Call us now on: 0161 830 9632

Expert guide

Legal Advice Guide to Domestic Violence / Harassment

Under The Family Law Act 1996 a person suffering from domestic violence or harassment can seek protection by way of a non-molestation and/or an Occupation Order. A non-molestation order is used to restrain someone from using or threatening violence to the applicant or a relevant child, or from molesting them. An occupation order regulates the occupation of the family home.

Download expert guide

Start your online conveyancing quote now

Click below to get an instant quote

woman on a phone

Would you rather speak to us?

One of our friendly advisors would be happy to speak to you.

Call us for free on 0330 107 5052