Tracey Benson Principal Lawyer and Employers Liability Lead , Personal Injury
Tracey is a Personal Injury Solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She has almost two decades of experience in personal injury law and her caseload includes workplace accidents, road traffic accidents and accidents abroad.
She also handles criminal injuries, product liability claims those relating to professional negligence and cases involving clinical negligence. Tracey also has a special interest in sports injury claims.
She specialises in serious injury claims and has represented clients with severe acquired brain injury, spinal injury and amputees.
Her notable cases include a settlement of £1.125 million for a brain injured client hurt in a road traffic accident.
She is retained by the Professional Footballers Association to conduct claims for their members who may have been injured off the pitch or who have clinical negligence cases requiring investigation.
- Workplace accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents abroad
- Criminal injury
- Product liability
- Professional negligence
- Clinical negligence
- Serious injury
- Brain injury
- Spinal injury
- Sports injury
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Legal 500: Tracey is “tenacious, dedicated, smart and commercially switched-on".
- Chambers and Partners 2016: Tracey is an "extremely polished lawyer" whom clients "absolutely love".
- Chambers and Partners 2017, ranked as an Associate to Watch: "great and very personable" with a "willingness to run difficult cases."
- Chambers and Partners 2018, ranked as an Associate to Watch.
- Since 2012 Slater and Gordon
- 1992 – 2012 Russell Jones and Walker
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of the Association of Women Solicitors
Recent Testimonials for Tracey Benson
“Taking on The Ministry of Justice, and winning, is a huge deal. This compensation means the world for me, as it marks the end of the most difficult and challenging years of my life so far, but also symbolises new beginnings for me too. Your sheer professionalism, friendly and approachable nature really helped to cut through the jargon, and helped me to better understand what was going on.”
“Sincere thanks to Tracey Benson for her tenacity!”
“Very satisfactory. You were able to reach a satisfactory settlement.”