Rosaline Wong Associate Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Rosaline is a clinical negligence solicitor at Slater & Gordon lawyers in London.
She has a special interest in fatal accidents, neurological injuries during birth and childhood, and injuries caused by delay in diagnosing cancer.
Rosaline is known in the clinical negligence field for her dedication and tenacity in undertaking claims arising from serious injury to mother and baby as well as claims caused by fatal accident and spinal injuries. She is committed to assist victims of medical accidents and is a staunch supporter of the Road Victims Trust.
Combining her experience as a former midwife with her medical and legal knowledge, Rosaline has successfully achieved substantial settlements for a wide range of injury claims , one of which is a seven figure settlement for a wrongful birth case.
As negligence claims are usually complex and of a sensitive nature, Rosaline strives to help her clients through the whole process and resolve their claim in a prompt and sympathetic manner.
- Birth, obstetric and gynaecological injuries
- Wrongful birth claims
- Catastrophic spinal injuries and fatal accidents
- Delays in cancer diagnosis
- Surgical errors
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon
- 2016-2018: Knights PLC
- 2014-2016: Ashton Legal
- 2009-2014: Pictons LLP
- 2007-2009: Boyles Turner
- 2003-2007: Keeble Hawson
- Directorate Manager of Women’s & Children’s Health –University College London Hospitals
- Former registered midwife
- BA (Hon) Business Studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Registered midwife
- Member of the Law Society
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Noted by The Legal 500 and the Chambers & Partners as a notable practitioner since 2014. Rosaline is recognised by Chambers & Partners for her handling of birth injuries, gynaecological and obstetric injury cases. As a clinical negligence specialist, Rosaline is admired for her ”insightful medical knowledge”; her "very pragmatic approach to work”, her “determination to do her best for her clients" and her ability to " take a complex situation and cut out the noise and get to the point".