Hannah Crosby Litigation Executive, Travel Litigation
Hannah is a litigation executive in the travel team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She has experience in most areas of personal injury law within the UK as well as complex cases abroad.
Hannah also handles employer's liability, public liability and occupier's liability claims.
- Travel law
- Personal injury
- Road traffic accident claims
- Employers' liability
- Public liability
- Occupiers' liability
- Since June 2016 - Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2014 - 2016 - Dunne & Gray Solicitors
- Studied Law at Nottingham Trent University
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and currently studying to become a fellow.