Personal injury services for union members

If you’re suffered a personal injury you may be entitled to compensation. As part of your union membership you have access to free legal advice and where appropriate, legal representation from dedicated personal injury experts.

Dad hugging little girl

Personal injury services for union members

Slater and Gordon are experts in personal injury for union members, with the experience and approach you need. Call us now on 0330 041 5869 or contact us and we’ll call you.

Talk to a personal injury expert today

Contact us

What does my union membership cover?

We’ve a long history representing unions and their members and have unique insight and experience of the issues you face.

We represent thousands of union members every year and have developed a bespoke service where both you and your family can claim and your legal bills are covered through your union membership.

If you’ve been injured as a result of an accident or been effected by a work related illness, you could be eligible for compensation. All our services are provided by a specialist personal injury team and cover:

Search our website
Sorry, we have no results to show
Please try a different search term.
Oops, something went wrong
Please try typing in your search again.
Back to top