Sarah Griffiths Solicitor, Employment
Sarah is a Solicitor in our Employment Team in Cardiff. Sarah qualified as a Solicitor in April 2019 after completing her training contract with Slater and Gordon.
Sarah advises on a wide range of Employment issues and ha a keen interest in discrimination cases.
- Discrimination at work
- Unfair Dismissal
- Settlement Agreements
- Unlawful deduction to wages
- Working Time
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2015: Leo Abse and Cohen
- 2014 – 2015: New Law Solicitors
- 2013-2014: Cordner Lewis Solicitors
- Studied LPC at Univeristy of South Wales
- received several awards, including best performing student and best performance in employment law and practice.
- LLB at University of Glamorgan
- Member of Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)