Sarah Griffiths Solicitor, Employment
Sarah is a Solicitor in our Employment Law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff where she completed her training contract with Slater and Gordon.
Sarah has previous experience dealing with road traffic accident claims, acting on behalf of both claimants and defendants, including a major insurer.
- Unfair Dismissal
- Discrimination at work
- Settlement Agreements
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2015: Leo Abse and Cohen
- 2014 – 2015: New Law Solicitors
- 2013-2014: Cordner Lewis Solicitors
- Studied LPC at Univeristy of South Wales
- received several awards, including best performing student and best performance in employment law and practice.
- LLB at University of Glamorgan
- Member of Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)