Rachael Gooding Associate Solicitor, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Rachael is an associate solicitor and joint team leader in the wills, tax, trusts and probate team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
Rachael specialises in the administration of estates and advises clients on the drafting of wills, lasting powers of attorney and trusts. She explains the law on probate and wills in clear and comprehensible language, helping clients put their wishes in place and deal with their affairs in a practical and straightforward way.
Rachael is undertaking further expert qualifications with the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, focusing on the administration of estates and trusts.
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2002-2015: Ministry of Defence, London
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) at University of Law, Manchester
- Graduate Diploma in law (Distinction) at University of Law, Bloomsbury and Manchester
- BA Hons, History (2:1) and Diploma in French at Cambridge University
- Member of the Manchester Young Solicitors Group
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Recent Testimonials for Rachael Gooding
“Thank you Rachael - your kindness, compassion and first class service is much appreciated at this emotional time for our family.”
Ms Sharon Maginn
“I am thrilled with how fast my Grant of Probate was dealt with and how lovely everyone was. I would highly recommend their services.”
Mrs E, Manchester
“Many thanks to Rachael for her help with Dad's will, done with no fuss.”
Mrs E, Liverpool