Rachael Gooding Solicitor, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Rachael is a solicitor in the wills, tax, trusts and probate team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
Rachael specialises in the administration of estates and advises clients on the drafting of wills, lasting powers of attorney and trusts. She explains the law on probate and wills in clear and comprehensible language, helping clients put their wishes in place and deal with their affairs in a practical and straightforward way.
Rachael is undertaking further expert qualifications with the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, focusing on the administration of estates and trusts.
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2002-2015: Ministry of Defence, London
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) at University of Law, Manchester
- Graduate Diploma in law (Distinction) at University of Law, Bloomsbury and Manchester
- BA Hons, History (2:1) and Diploma in French at Cambridge University
- Member of the Manchester Young Solicitors Group
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Recent Testimonials for Rachael Gooding
“I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the manner in which the completion of my will was conducted by Rachael. Throughout my case everything was explained to me in great detail and the matter was completed speedily.”
Mr D Tasker, Manchester
“Rachael always treated me in a thoroughly patient and understanding way during a difficult time for me; keeping me fully informed at each and every stage and thereby ensuring that I was being 'really looked after.'”
Mr J Barnie, Hertfordshire