Pauline Chandler Principal Lawyer, Industrial Disease
Pauline is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
She has specialised in industrial accident and disease claims for more than 40 years.
During her career she has helped thousands of clients recover compensation for mesothelioma, asbestos and other industrial diseases.
These have included bladder cancer from chemicals, nasal cancer from wood dust and other skin and lung diseases caused by chemicals and irritant dusts at work.
Pauline has pursued some high profile and important disease cases that have had a significant impact on disease law and are frequently relied on and referred to as precedents in other disease claim judgements.
In addition she has successfully pursued numerous nasal cancer and asbestos cases that other solicitors abandoned because they could not find the relevant employers’ liability insurers.
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners 2016: Pauline is "a great fighter."
- Chambers and Partners 2017: Pauline Chandler is "very well respected" for her industrial disease practice, according to interviewees. She offers exceptional experience acting on asbestos-related cases as well as claims involving chemicals.
- Chambers and Partners 2018 Band 2: Pauline is "very experienced and a very able litigator in asbestos disease cases."
- Leading Individual and Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500, 2017.
- Chambers and Partners 2019 Band 2: "In terms of industrial disease work, Pauline is one of the main names in Manchester."
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 1999–2013 Pannone Solicitors
- 1973-1999 Thompsons Solicitors
- 1966-1969 Manchester University
Recent Testimonials for Pauline Chandler
“I'm very happy with the service your firm gave me…. I found all of you very good.”
Mr D, County Durham