Nicholas Hagi-Savva Senior Associate, Personal Injury
Nicholas is a Senior Associate Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in London.
He is experienced in most areas of personal injury law, including employers' and public liability cases.
He has particular expertise in dealing with serious and catastrophic injury claims and those concerning road traffic accidents.
- Personal injury
- Employers’ liability
- Occupiers’ liability
- Public liability
- Serious injury
- Road traffic accidents
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- 2007 – 2012 Alexander Samuel Solicitors/ JIVA Solicitors LLP
- 2004 – 2006 Levenes Solicitors
- College of Law, London
- University College London
- Member of the Family Liaison Officer team which provides training and support to Family Liaison Officers and bereaved families