Nicholas Hagi-Savva Senior Associate, Personal Injury
Nicholas is a Senior Associate Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in London.
He is experienced in most areas of personal injury law, including employers' and public liability cases.
He has particular expertise in dealing with serious and catastrophic injury claims and those concerning road traffic accidents.
- Personal injury
- Employers’ liability
- Occupiers’ liability
- Public liability
- Serious injury
- Road traffic accidents
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2012 - 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- 2007 – 2012 Alexander Samuel Solicitors/ JIVA Solicitors LLP
- 2004 – 2006 Levenes Solicitors
- College of Law, London
- University College London
- Member of the Family Liaison Officer team which provides training and support to Family Liaison Officers and bereaved families
Recent Testimonials for Nicholas Hagi-Savva
“I would like to thank you on behalf of myself and my wife. The mortgage has gone and retirement is looking a lot better. You’ve been a star. All it required was for someone to speak to me and look at what was staring an interested party in the face. You talked to me and looked at what was in front of you. Thank you again!”
Robert and Jean
“Just wanted to say a big thank you from us all for helping Mario with his winning claim and all the hard work you have done for him over the last few years. Mario is delighted with the outcome and would like to say thanks for everything you have done for him. We as a family are very grateful.”
Mario, Shaun and Family