Madelene Holdsworth Principal Lawyer, National Head of Industrial Disease
Madelene is the National Head of Industrial Disease. She specialises in claims for asbestos victims, occupational asthma, noise induced hearing loss and chemical poisonings.
She also has a highly specialist and unique expertise in carbon monoxide poisoning claims.
She presented at APIL training course on NIHL.
She is an APIL Senior Litigator and Occupational Disease Specialist who was highly commended as Junior Lawyer of the year in the Law Society Excellence Awards, 2011
- Industrial disease
- Asbestos related illnesses
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Noise induced hearing loss
- Child abuse
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
Commendations from Independent Legal Directories
- Highly Commended as Junior Lawyer of the Year in the Law Society Excellence Awards 2011
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2005 - 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- St Hilda’s College, Oxford University
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of the Manchester Law Society
Recent Testimonials for Madelene Holdsworth
“So impressed with the level of compassion and professionalism we have been shown over five years. No words adequate to express our thanks and admiration for all she has done for us.”
Mrs Morrison, Greater Manchester