Joanne Warren Solicitor, Clinical Negligence
Joanne is a clinical negligence solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She is an experienced litigation solicitor specialising in clinical negligence claims. Joanne has more than 23 years’ post-qualification experience.
Her experience includes claims against GPs, hospitals, care homes, dentists, surgeons, nurses and ambulance service providers etc. She brings claims against both the NHS and private clinicians.
However, her particular areas of expertise are birth and obstetric injuries, delays in cancer diagnosis, orthopaedic injuries and negligent surgical technique.
Joanne has conducted many high-value catastrophic injury cases, including brain injury and amputation cases. She has also concluded a number of cerebral palsy cases, the last three of which had capitalised settlement values of £8 million, £10 million and £11 million.
- Clinical negligence
- Catastrophic injury
- Birth and obstetric injuries
- Delays in cancer diagnosis
- Surgical error
- Since June 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2018: DBS Law Ltd
- 2017: Fletchers Solicitors
- 2013-2017: Wadsworths Solicitors
- 2001-2013: Blakemores Solicitors
- 1999-2001: Bradshaws Solicitors
- 1997-1999: Blakemores Solicitors
- 1992-1997: Rutherfords Solicitors
- 2:1 (Honours) Degree in Law, Sociology and Economics (1991)
- Law Society Finals (1992)
- University of Law mentor and competition judge
- Member of the Birmingham Medico-Legal Society
- Member of the Society of Clinical Injury Lawyers
- Member of Headway (Birmingham and Solihull)
- Accredited by the Law Society in Clinical Negligence