Helen Lewis Principal Lawyer, Clinical Negligence
Helen is a team leader and principal lawyer in the clinical negligence department. She is based in Manchester but represents clients all over the UK.
Helen is a very experienced clinical negligence solicitor with over 12 years of experience since qualifying. She is adept at handling a variety of complex cases, many of which involve catastrophic injuries.
She is an expert at best interest/medical law cases and has experience in the Court of Protection, including the high profile case of Re L.
- Complex cerebral palsy and birth injury cases
- Delayed or missed diagnosis of cancer
- Serious orthopaedic, head and spinal injuries
- Fatal injuries
- Cosmetic surgery errors
- Secondary victim claims and psychiatric injuries
- Stillbirth and neonatal death
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip
- Experience in the Court of Appeal
- Since 2013: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2003-2013: Pannone Solicitors
- Studied at Oxford University, St Catherine’s College - Law BA(Hons)
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)