Darren Hughes Senior Associate, Personal Injury
Darren is a personal injury solicitor at Slater and Gordon in Wrexham.
He specialises in high-value personal injury claims including spinal cord injury claims, amputations, fatal injury claims and orthopaedic injury claims.
Darren has many years’ experience working with people who have sustained catastrophic injuries and has an in-depth understanding of his client’s needs, having himself sustained a spinal cord injury in his earlier life.
During his earlier career, Darren was the manager an independent living scheme for people with catastrophic injuries called Trusthouse, where he is now Chairman of the Board of Trustees.
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fatal accident claims
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Amputation claims
- Employers liability claims
- Public liability claims
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2003 – 2015 Walker Smith Way Legal
- 1995 – 2003 Transhouse (Oswestry) Ltd
- 1984 – 1991 Royal Military Police
- College of Law, London
- University of Chester
- Trustee of the Spinal Injuries Association
- Chairman of Transhouse (Oswestry) Ltd