Darren Hughes Senior Associate, Personal Injury
Darren is a personal injury solicitor at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
He specialises in high-value personal injury claims including spinal cord injury claims, amputations, fatal injury claims and orthopaedic injury claims.
Darren has many years’ experience working with people who have sustained catastrophic injuries and has an in-depth understanding of his client’s needs, having himself sustained a spinal cord injury in his earlier life.
During his earlier career, Darren was the manager of an independent living charity for people with spinal cord injuries called Ethos Group (formerly Transhouse) where he now sits on the Board of Trustees.
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fatal accident claims
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Amputation claims
- Employers liability claims
- Public liability claims
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2003 – 2015 Walker Smith Way Legal
- 1995 – 2003 Transhouse (Oswestry) Ltd
- 1984 – 1991 Royal Military Police
- College of Law, Chester
- University of Chester
- University of Northumbria
- Trustee of the Spinal Injuries Association
- Trustee of the Ethos Group