Christopher Briggs Senior Associate, Industrial Disease
Christopher is an industrial disease lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Sheffield.
He is an expert in claims concerning industrial disease.
Among his career highlights was securing a six-figure sum in compensation for a solider discharged from the Army when he developed hearing loss following a training exercise where hearing protection was not provided.
He has also secured six figure settlements against employers exposing individuals to harmful levels of vibration in the workplace.
- Industrial disease
- Vibration white finger
- Hand arm vibration syndrome
- Noise induced hearing loss
- Asbestos disease
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2011 - 2014 Pannone Solicitors
- 2010 – 2011 Roberts Jackson Solicitors
- 2009 – 2010 Hilary Meredith Solicitors
- 2002 – 2009 Coleman-ctts Solicitors
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Trustee of South Yorkshire Asbestos Victims Support Group (SARAG)
- Legal 500, 2017 Recommended Lawyer