Bob Miller Senior Associate, Personal Injury
Bob is a Senior Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He has extensive experience of all areas of personal injury litigation.
Bob specialises in claims following accidents at work and handles a wide range of high value cases including brain injuries, spinal injuries and amputations.
On top of his caseload, Bob provides training courses to colleagues on case law and, in particular, on the use of covert surveillance as evidence.
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2005 – 2014 Fentons Solicitors
- 2003 – 2005 Myers Lister Price Solicitors
- College of Law, Chester
- University of Nottingham
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Accredited by APIL as a senior litigator