Angela Beric Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury - Serious Injuries
Angela is a Personal Injury Solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cambridge.
She specialises in serious injury claims with a particular emphasis on child brain injury claims.
She is a strong advocate of rehabilitation and care packages funded by the defendants under the Rehabilitation Code.
When that is not possible, she always tries to obtain the maximum interim payment to help meet the immediate needs of her clients.
She is an outstanding, thorough and well-prepared lawyer whose calm, sympathetic and reassuring manner make clients with serious injuries really feel like they are in good hands.
Commendations from independent legal directories
- Chambers and Partners: Angela is recommended for brain injury cases. Sources describe her as an “outstanding solicitor”. Angela “is highly regarded for her specialist expertise in child brain injury cases.” Sources note that she brings a "client-focused" approach and that "nothing seems to faze her."
- Legal 500: Angela is "recommended" and "calm, supportive, works tirelessly."
- Chambers and Partners 2016: Angela "shows empathy with the children and their parents and wants to do her best for everybody."
- Chambers and Partners 2017: According to interviewees, Angela Beric "is awesome - it's that awareness of people's needs and the empathy that she has towards her clients, as well as her knowledge of the law."
- Chambers and Partners 2018: Angela "is very experienced and hard-working, with a grasp of detail and a lot of common sense."
- Legal 500, 2017: "an excellent litigator in claims of the utmost severity."
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 1999 – 2013 Taylor Vinters
- Member of The Law Society’s specialist accreditation panel for personal injury work
- Member of The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Regional coordinator for the Child Brain Injury Trust, a charity for children who have acquired a brain injury and which offers support to their families.
- Steering group member of The Eastern Region Brain Injury Forum
- Member of the Eastern Child Head Injury Network