Zoe Sutton Senior Associate, Military Claims
Zoe is a Senior Associate solicitor at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
She has practised exclusively in the field of military personal injury claims for more than 15 years and is national practice development leader for this remit.
She is experienced in dealing with claims arising in the course of military service for all three services as well as reserves and military personnel involved in off duty accidents.
Zoe has a great deal of experience and has a unique understanding of the issues faced by service personnel following injury.
During her career she has dealt with all manner of injuries and has achieved settlements in excess of six figures in many cases.
Zoe also deals with bullying and harassment in the military, psychiatric illness such as post-traumatic stress disorder and service complaints.
On top of this, she can advise on the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.
- Military accidents including training injuries, gunshot wounds, vehicle incidents, equipment and kit failures, failures to downgrade, failures to adhere to downgraded status
- Cold weather injuries (NFCI) and heat illness
- Bullying and harassment
- Psychiatric injury
- Armed Forces Compensation Scheme
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2013 – 2014 Fentons Solicitors
- 2000 – 2013 Irwin Mitchell
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) since 2000
- Member of the APIL Military Special Interests Group since 2000
- APIL Senior litigator since 2010
- Co-ordinator of the APIL Military Specialist Interests Group elected 2015