William Gubbins Employment Solicitor
William is an employment solicitor based in London.
He worked as a paralegal in corporate and intellectual property before starting his training contract.
William deals with a range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters and regularly acts for employees at all levels.
He has experience in a wide range of employment issues including cases of unfair dismissal, redundancy and discrimination.
- Studied at the University of Law, London
- Studied at the University of Exeter
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2015 - 2017: Gordon Dadds LLP
- 2015: Jag Shaw Baker
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association