Victoria Kenworthy Litigation Executive, Abuse Team
Victoria is a litigation executive within our sexual abuse team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She provides support in relation to all aspects of sexual abuse litigation including child abuse. She assists in claims against local authorities and in particular against social services departments for failing to remove children who are being abused or neglected in the family home.
Victoria has provided support in high profile sexual abuse cases against abusers such as Max Clifford and Jimmy Saville and handles CICA claims for clients who have been the unfortunate victims of sexual abuse including historical sexual abuse.
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2013 - 2015: North Ainley Solicitors
- 2008-2013: Ralli Solicitors
- Studied CILEx Level 3 and 6 at Professional and Vocational Law Training
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (ACILEx)
Recent Testimonials for Victoria Kenworthy
“Victoria's involvement took the stress out of this for me. I was updated regularly which was a comfort too. Easy, calm, professional, documents were clear to understand, updated regularly, speedy conclusion when finalised.”
Mr H, Lancashire