Victoria Cox Solicitor, Travel Litigation
Victoria is an Associate Solicitor with 14 years' experience in personal injury law, specialising in serious and catastrophic injuries in our travel team.
She is passionate about helping clients who have suffered injuries in accidents abroad, having specialised in travel law for the last 4 years.
Victoria is skilled in gaining trust and maintaining good relationships, demonstrating excellent communication skills and empathy. She is determined to deliver the best service for clients and team.
Victoria is responsible for training and developing more junior team members and enjoys meeting and working with clients to achieve the best possible outcome for their claim.
- Personal injury law
- Travel law and accidents abroad
- Wide variety of Multi-track and Fast Track cases with liability and quantum disputes, pre and post-issue, including specialised and complex injuries such as chronic pain conditions, spinal injuries and brain injuries, in other areas such as MIB claims, employer and public liability, animal attacks, highways, RTA's and LVI claims
- Financial and people management
- Since August 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- August 2004-August 2018: CFG Law (Head of the Accidents Abroad Team since 2016)
- LPC at the College of Law, London
- Law LLB at University College London (UCL)
- 5 A-Levels at Aquinas College, Stockport
- 11 GCSE’s at Stockport School