Theo Nicou Associate, Employment
Theo is an employment associate at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He is a specialist employment and discrimination associate advising clients employed in a wide range of sectors and industries on unfair and constructive unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing claims, post-termination restrictions, partnership issues and contractual claims in the Employment Tribunal, High Court and arbitrations.
Theo also has particular interest and experience in financial services and sports sectors.
Theo has successfully advised senior executives with regard to whistleblowing claims (including interim relief applications) against multinational organisations including prominent financial institutions, in each case achieving significant settlements.
He is an active member of the international network (LINEE- Lawyers International Network for Employees and Executives), working with lawyers in many different jurisdictions.
Mary Needham assists Theo with his cases and their details can be found here.
- Unfair dismissal
- Post-termination restrictions
- Settlement packages
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2014-2016: Nabarro LLP
- Kaplan Law School, London (GDL), (LPC, Distinction)
- University College London (BA, First Class Honours, Dean's List Award)
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
- Member of the Association of Partnership Practicioners
- UK Member of the LINEE Network (The Lawyers International Network for Employees and Executives)
- Member of Law In Sport