Theo Nicou Solicitor, Employment
Theo is an employment solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
He trained at Nabarro LLP where he obtained extensive non-contentious and contentious experience. Work undertaken involved producing and reviewing settlement agreements, advising on post-termination restrictions and assisting with both Employment Tribunal and High Court claims.
Theo also has experience in a wide range of employment issues including cases of unfair dismissal, redundancy, TUPE, whistleblowing and all aspects of discrimination law.
Leonie Browning assists Theo with his cases and their details can be found here.
- Unfair dismissal
- Post-termination restrictions
- Settlement packages
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2014-2016: Nabarro LLP
- Kaplan Law School, London (GDL), (LPC, Distinction)
- University College London (BA, First Class Honours, Dean's List Award)
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)