Sundeesh Nandra Solicitor, Personal Injury - Travel Litigation
Sundeesh is a Personal Injury Solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She is a member of the travel and international litigation team.
She specialises in handling claims on behalf of individuals injured while on holiday or travelling abroad with work.
She also acts for holidaymakers who suffered illness while abroad, those involved in road traffic accidents overseas and those involved in winter sports accidents.
Sundeesh represents clients in claims against airlines, cruise companies and tour operators.
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2013 - 2014 JD Spicer Zeb Solicitors
- LPC, Distinction at The City Law School
- LLB (Hons) at City University London
- Member of the Travel and Tourism Lawyers Association