Steve Hill Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury
Steve is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
He has a reputation for getting excellent results in very difficult compensation cases involving the victims of serious injury.
He looks to maximise damages for his clients and will always explore all options for claiming damages, no matter how unusual.
He has expertise in handling cases involving road traffic accidents, amputation and brain and spine injury as well as claims brought by family members for fatal accidents.
Steve's recent successes include:
- £2.7m for a road traffic victim who lost their leg
- £2.5m for a teenager with a brain injury acquired in a car crash
- £1.07m for the daughter of a lady killed in a car accident
- £500, 000 for a cyclist who sustained shoulder, hip and back injuries
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2003 – 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- 2000 – 2003 Horwich Farrelly
- University of Central Lancashire
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500, 2017
Recent Testimonials for Steve Hill
“Thank you for all your hard work and the time you spent on my case. I really appreciate how much you did for me. It was an amazing outcome and I now have a house deposit.”