Steve Hill Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury
Steve is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
He has a reputation for getting excellent results in very difficult compensation cases involving the victims of serious injury.
He looks to maximise damages for his clients and will always explore all options for claiming damages, no matter how unusual.
He has expertise in handling cases involving road traffic accidents, amputation and brain and spine injury as well as claims brought by family members for fatal accidents.
Steve's recent successes include:
- £3.5m for a young lady who sustained brain damage when she was hit by a car
- £2.7m for a road traffic victim who lost their leg
- £2.5m for a teenager with a brain injury acquired in a car crash
£2.2m for a young man who was hurt as a passenger in a car crash
£1.1m for a successful business man who was seriously hurt when a car landed on top of his car
- £1.07m for the daughter of a lady killed in a car accident
- £500, 000 for a cyclist who sustained shoulder, hip and back injuries
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2003 – 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- 2000 – 2003 Horwich Farrelly
- University of Central Lancashire
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Recommended Lawyer by The Legal 500, 2017
Recent Testimonials for Steve Hill
“Steve is very polite and has a professional attitude. I’m fully satisfied. Thanks again!”
Evgeni Hubenov, Aylesbury
“I had a really bad cycle accident and had two different lawyers but all the way though I felt fully support and kept informed at all times. The expertise and experience that I received was certainly five stars. All the procedures and processes that I had to go through in order to put my case forward was explained fully to me and in a format that I could understand as I have no knowledge of the law. The communication with me all throughout the process was exemplary and Steve was always on hand to discuss anything that I did not understand.”
Tracey Patmore, Cambridgeshire