Rachel Casales Litigation Executive
Rachel is a Litigation Executive in the Catastrophic Injury team in London. She assists with a varied portfolio of cases arising from road traffic collisions, accidents at work and in public places and terrorist attacks. These cases involve injuries of the utmost severity and fatalities.
Rachel is an experienced litigator and has over 12 years’ experience working with road traffic collision cases. Rachel previously worked in Defendant litigation and has a good understanding of how insurers approach such claims.
Rachel proficiently assesses and negotiates settlements of her own serious injury cases. She has a solid understanding of balancing knowledge and professionalism with sensitivity to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
- Personal injury
- Road traffic accidents
- Multi-Claimant Action
- Employer and Public Liability
- Fatal Claims
- Brain Injuries
- Since 2017 Slater Gordon Lawyers
- 2015 – 2017 Horwich Farrelly
- 2010 – 2015 Transportation Claims Ltd (First Group)
- 2010 – 2010 Tradex Insurance
- 2007 – 2010 AON Insurance Rental Business Services
- The Bulmershe School, Reading