Paul Makinson Principal Lawyer, Commercial Property
Paul is a senior commercial property solicitor at Slater and Gordon in Chester.
He specialises in freehold and leasehold commercial property, including sales and purchases and the negotiation of leases, and has acted for developers on the acquisition of development sites through to plot sales.
Paul is a trustee of Chester Voluntary Action and supports the charity by providing legal expertise.
- Commercial property
- Commercial freehold
- Commercial leasehold
- Sales and purchases
Commendations from independent legal directories
- 2016 Legal 500: "very efficient"
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2001 - 2014 Walker Smith Way Legal
- College of Law, Chester
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Trustee of Chester Voluntary Action