Natasha Chalk Litigation Executive, Personal Injury
Natasha is a litigation executive specialising in serious and catastrophic injury cases at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cambridge.
Foreign qualified solicitor admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland, Australia in 2011, practicing predominantly in personal injury claims and servicing one large corporate client.
Extensive personal injury experience in claims involving head injury and multiple orthopaedic injuries.
- Personal injury
- Public liability
- Road traffic accidents
- Brain injuries
- Serious orthopaedic injuries
- Psychological injuries
- Since 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2009-2016: Campbell Standish Partners, Brisbane, Australia
- Studied LPC at Kaplan Law School, London
- Completed LLB (Hons) Law at Newcastle University