Michael Stockton Solicitor, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Michael is a solicitor in our wills, tax, trusts and probate team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Chester.
He qualified in 1995 and deals with a wide variety of private client work, including the drafting of wills, lasting powers of attorney, inheritance tax planning, trusts and probate and estate administration. He is currently studying towards a diploma in trusts and estates with the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP). For a long period after qualification, Michael gained experience dealing with personal injury claims including complex and high value cases.
- Inheritance tax planning
- Trusts and probate
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2016: HHB Law
- 2014-2016: MoneyPlus Legal
- 1997-2014: Widdows Mason (previously Campbells)
- 1993-1994: Various other law firms
- College of Law, Chester (First Class Honours in the Law Society's Final Examination, 1993)
- University of Liverpool (LL.B, 1992)
- Student Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Member of Solicitors for the Elderly