Michael Hardacre Head of Occupiers and Public Liability
Michael is a Personal Injury Solicitor and Head of Occupiers and Public Liability at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He deals with high value personal injury cases involving road traffic accidents, accidents at work and particularly those concerning occupiers’ liability.
Michael has successfully represented many people who have sustained serious injuries during a career which spans almost two decades.
During this time he has also secured significant awards of compensation particularly in cases involving motorcycle accidents and for the families of victims of fatal accidents.
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 1997 - 2013 Pannone Solicitors
- University of Kent
- President of the Manchester Law Society
- Senior Litigator, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500, 2017: "Michael is very personable, committed and experienced in getting the right result for his clients; he really understands the litigation process and isn’t afraid to take on the most difficult cases."