Mark Hatzer Principal Lawyer, Personal Injury
Mark is a Senior Personal Injury Solicitor at Slater and Gordon in Manchester.
He has 25 years' experience in private legal practice comprising all aspects of civil litigation and proceedings. He specialises in higher value personal injury claims, with a bias towards employer liability claims.
In his career Mark’s cases have been reported on a national & local level and have included a number of high profile cases of historical and institutional child sexual abuse.
He has provided pro bono advice and assistance to a number of children's charities including "Action For Children" & supports the military charity "Help For Heroes".
In his spare time Mark sits on the Greater Manchester Bench as a Magistrate / Justice of the Peace.
Mark has recently been shortlisted for Claimant Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year at the Personal Injury Awards 2017:
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon
- 2002 – 2013 Fentons Solicitors
- University Of Central Lancashire
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of the Criminal Law Solicitors Association
- Member of the Law Society