Liz Frankis Solicitor, Employment
Liz is a solicitor in the employment law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Cardiff.
She has over 10 years' experience of employment respondent and claimant work, specialising in claimant based work for the last six years.
Liz specialises in all areas of employment law: discrimination, harassment, unfair dismissal, TUPE, whistleblowing, redundancy, pay disputes and contractual disputes.
She also has experience of judicial mediation and negotiation of settlement and exit packages.
- Unfair dismissal
- Settlement agreements
- NMW wage disputes
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2016-2018: Thompsons Solicitors
- 2012-2016: Newport Citizens Advice
- 2011-2012: Gabb & Co Solicitors
- 2006-2011: SRB Legal
- Studied at Cardiff Law School
- Studied at University of Sussex and University of Glamorgan