Lesley Francois Solicitor, Industrial Disease
Lesley is an industrial disease lawyer with Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She is a valued member of the industrial diseases team, specialising in asbestos related cases and occupational disease cases. These include mesothelioma, asbestosis, pleural thickening and lung cancers.
Other aspects of work include occupational asthma, hand and arm vibration syndrome, and work related upper limb disorder.
She has spent more than 15 years representing victims of industrial disease and serious injury at leading trade union firms and has particular experience in claims relating to accidents are work.
She also handles cases relating to employers’ liability.
Many of her cases have been covered in the national media.
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2012 – 2014 Fentons Solicitors
- 1998-2008 Rowley Ashworth (Thompsons)
- 2008- 20011 Seth Lovis Solicitors
- University of East Anglia
- College of Law, London
- Thames Valley University
- Birkbeck University
- Senior Litigator status accreditation with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Member of APIL
- Member of the Law Society’s Specialist Panel for Personal Injury
- APIL Accredited Occupational Specialist
- APIL accredited asbestos disease specialist
- Accredited APIL assessor for those applying for the accreditation of specialists in occupational disease and specialists in asbestos disease.
- Lawyer for Liberty (NCCL)