Kristina Lancaster Solicitor, Criminal & Misconduct
Kristina is a solicitor in our Criminal and Misconduct department at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Leeds.
She is predominantly instructed by the Police Federation of England and Wales and represents police officers from several forces in both criminal and misconduct proceedings.
She specialises in defending proceedings brought under the Police (Conduct) Regulations and also advises Officers in the aftermath of major incidents such as shootings, fatal road traffic incidents following a police pursuit and deaths in custody. In addition, she has defended clients in a wide range of serious criminal cases; including Misconduct in a Public Office, serious assaults and serious sexual offences.
As an experienced and able advocate, Kristina is also a first port of call for private clients who require expert representation throughout the region. This includes representation at the Police Station, Magistrates and Crown Court.
- Criminal defence
- Professional misconduct
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2010 - 2015: Foys Solicitors
- Studied Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, York
- LLB Hons Degree from Liverpool John Moores University
- Member of the Law Society's Criminal Litigation Accreditation Scheme
- Accredited Police Station Representative since 2010