Kirsty Parkes Solicitor, Personal Injury
Kirsty is a solicitor in our clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She specialises in helping people who have been injured as a result of medical negligence and has experience advising clients on delayed diagnosis, GP and surgical errors, medication errors, dental claims and cancer claims.
Kirsty also assists principal lawyers with complex cases worth in excess of £1 million.
- Since April 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- October 2016-April 2018: O'Neill Morgan Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Clyde & Co, LLP
- 2010-2015: DWF, LLP
- Studied at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Studied at the University of the West of England (LPC)
- Member of the Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society