Katherine Muldoon Solicitor, Family
Katherine is a solicitor in our family law team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in London.
She has many years' experience dealing with both public and private law children matters, as well as divorce and finances.
Katherine obtained Higher Rights of Audience in Civil Litigation in January 2016.
Katherine is regularly quoted in online articles, such as a recent discussion on the law surrounding surrogacy in City Wealth Magazine.
- Children matters
- Child arrangements following separation
- International child abduction
- Non-molestation and occupation order proceedings
- Since 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2013-2016: Battrick Clark
- BPP Law School (Higher Rights of Audience)
- University of the West of England (LPC)
- University of the West of England (LLB)
- Member of Resolution
Recent Testimonials for Katherine Muldoon
“Katherine was efficient from the start of my case obtaining the facts needed to represent me efficiently and expeditiously. The case was emotional and stressful for me, reliving painful past experiences. Katherine was kind and patient, she is most personable and easy to talk to whilst maintaining up-most professionalism at every stage. Her dedication to my case was obvious throughout and I felt fully supported.”
Metropolitan Police Officer