Joanna Holyst-Salej Solicitor, Travel Litigation
Joanna is a solicitor within the travel litigation team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
Joanna has worked for previous firms dealing with a vast range of cases including road traffic accidents, employers' and occupiers' liability and accidents abroad.
- Personal injury
- Travel cases
- Since 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2010-2018: CFG Law
- 2007-2010: Freelance Polish translator and interpreter specialising in legal translation (Magistrates' Court, Crown Court, Police Stations, Employment Tribunals, Social Security and Child Support Appeal Tribunals)
- MA in Translation Studies
- Studied at the BPP, Manchester (LPC)
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting
- Previous Member of the Institute of Linguists
- Previously listed on the National Register of Public Service Interpreters