Jill Thomason-Stewart Costs Draftsperson, Court of Protection
Jill is a costs draftsperson in our court of protection team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
Jill is responsible for drafting all bills of costs relating to work undertaken in the department, for independent assessment by the Senior Courts Costs Office for both privately funded and legal aid funded work.
- Court of protection
- Costs drafting
- Bill drafting
- Legal aid costs drafting/recovery - community care and public law
- Since 2014: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2009-2014: Pannone LLP (Court of Protection)
- 2007-2009: Pannone LLP (Remortgage Department)
- Currently studying with ACL Training to qualify as a Costs Lawyer
- Member of the Association of Costs Lawyers (ACL)