Jaime Padron Solicitor, Personal Injury - Travel Litigation
Jaime is a personal injury lawyer in the travel department of Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
He is an expert in personal injury claims arising out of accidents and illnesses abroad.
These include road traffic accidents, cases concerning occupiers’ liability, public liability and employers’ liability and package holiday claims.
In addition he handles claims relating to food poisoning and illness, leisure activity liability and aviation and international travel liability.
He has knowledge of cross border jurisdictional law and insurance and recovery proceedings.
He is also bi-lingual and speaks fluent Spanish as well as English.
- Travel law
- Road traffic accidents
- Occupiers’ liability
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Package holiday claims
- Food poisoning
- Leisure activity liability
- Aviation and international travel liability
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon
- 2012 – 2015 BLM
- 2011 – 2012 Express Solicitors
- 2010 – 2011 SAS Daniels LLP
- 2009 – 2010 Slater and Gordon
- De Montford University
- LPC and PSC – BPP professional education
- Member of the Travel and Tourism Association