Hayley Yates Litigation Executive, Court of Protection
Hayley is a litigation executive within the court of protection team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She previously worked in Fraud, handling both pre-litigated and litigated files and investigating mostly LSI, late limitations, bogus passenger and staged accidents and ran these cases to trial successfully.
- Since July 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- October 2017-July 2018: Hill Dickson
- Early 2017 - Clyde and Co
- 2016-early 2017: Horwich Farrelly
- Completed Law LLB at Leeds Metropolitan University in 2012
- Completed LPC from BPP University in July 2018