Gemma Jessop Chartered Legal Executive, Personal Injury
Gemma is a Personal Injury Lawyer at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Sheffield.
She is an expert in fast track employers’ liability claims and has successfully handled a wide range of personal injury at work cases.
Recent compensation settlements include £15,000 for an employee who injured his knee on a faulty step and £25,000 for an employee who trapped his wrist in a faulty factory door.
During her career Gemma has achieved notable compensation settlements for people injured in unusual cases.
In one case, a client had suffered second-degree burns at a tar-barrelling event.
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon
- 2008 – 2014 Spencers Solicitors
- 2006 – 2008 Irwin Mitchell
- Leeds Metropolitan University
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives