Ellen Driscoll Trainee Solicitor, Family
Ellen is a trainee solicitor in our family team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
Her previous seat wad in the clinical negligence team, assisting with a variety of clinical negligence claims, including complex and high value cerebral palsy claims, fatal cases and claims regarding delayed diagnosis of cancer.
Ellen has previous experience in industrial disease law, particularly noise induced hearing loss.
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2015: Woodward Solicitors
- 2011-2014: LLB (Hons) Law, The University of Warwick
- 2015-Present: LPC (part-time), University of Law, Manchester
- Student member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority