Ellen Driscoll Litigation Executive, Clinical Negligence
Ellen is a litigation executive in our clinical negligence team at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She assists with a variety of clinical negligence claims, including complex and high value cerebral palsy claims, fatal cases and claims regarding delayed diagnosis of cancer.
Ellen has previous experience in industrial disease law, particularly noise induced hearing loss.
She is due to start her training contract with Slater and Gordon Lawyers in September 2017.
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2015: Woodward Solicitors
- 2011-2014: LLB (Hons) Law, The University of Warwick
- 2015-Present: LPC (part-time), University of Law, Manchester
- Student member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority