Ellen Driscoll Trainee Solicitor, Employment
Ellen is a trainee solicitor at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester.
She has been with Slater and Gordon since 2015, when she joined the Clinical Negligence team as a Paralegal. During her time there, she assisted clients with a wide range of claims including children with brain injuries suffered at birth, which ultimately reached multi-million pound settlements.
Ellen commenced her training contract to become a qualified Solicitor in 2018. She has taken the opportunity to train in varied practice areas, such as Family Law, Travel Litigation and Employment Law.
Ellen is currently training in Employment Law and assists with claims such as Unfair Dismissal, Discrimination and Whistleblowing. She will qualify as a Solicitor in September 2019.
- Since 2015: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2015: Woodward Solicitors
- Ellen received an award for Highest Achieving Student on the Legal Practice Course: Advanced Criminal Practice Elective
- 2017 LLM in Professional Legal Practice
- 2015-2017: LPC (part-time), University of Law, Manchester
- 2011-2014: LLB (Hons) Law, The University of Warwick
- Student member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority