Charlene Davies-Williams Senior Associate, Wills, Tax, Trust and Probate
Charlene is a senior associate and head of the wills, tax, trusts and probate team in Cardiff.
She has 14 years' experience as a private client solicitor assisting with a wide range of wills, tax and estate planning issues.
- Drafting complex Wills
- Providing inheritance tax planning advice
- Care Fee planning advice
- Lasting Power of Attorney and mental capacity issues
- Administration of high net worth estates and trusts
- Creating Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence trusts
- Since June 2018: Slater and Gordon Lawyers
- 2017-2018: Blake Morgan
- 2013-2017: Martyn Prowel
- 2002-2013: Patchell Davies Solicitors
- LLB Law (Hons) 2001 - University of Southampton
- Diploma in Legal Practice 2002 - University of Wales, Cardiff
- Fully accredited solicitor for the elderly