Camilla Haggith-Khonje Associate, Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate
Camilla is a solicitor in our Wills, Tax, Trusts and Probate team in Watford and is happy to meet clients in Milton Keynes and London.
She is an expert in advising clients on issues relating to wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and estate administration matters.
Camilla specialises in estate planning including dealing with clients from a range of backgrounds for example high net worth, second marriages, domicile issues, divorce and cohabitation. She also advises on provision for clients where trusts are required to protect assets or for vulnerable beneficiaries.
She works closely with clients to provide practical advice with a view to achieving their objectives effectively.
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Probate and estate administration
- Inheritance tax planning
- Estate planning including wills, trusts and lifetime gifts.
- October 2016: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2014-2016: IBB Solicitors
- 2014: OMM Solicitors
- 2011-2014: Crane & Staples
- Prior to beginning her legal career, Camilla worked in marketing in London
- Manchester University - Philosophy and Linguistics BA Hons
- Graduate Diploma in Law with commendation in 2010
- LPC with distinction in 2011
- Affiliate Member of the Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners
- Member of the Women's Lawyers Division
Recent Testimonials for Camilla Haggith-Khonje
“I want to first say a massive thank you for preparing and completing my will for me so quickly. I really appreciate your efforts and turnaround with this. Once again Camilla, thank you immensely, you are absolutely amazing and I do not have enough words to praise you.”
Jagroop Singh Jagpal, Country Quality & Audit Manager