Ben Evans Senior Associate, Family
Ben is a senior family and divorce lawyer and heads the team in Cardiff.
He has many years' experience advising clients on a broad range of family matters, from relationship breakdown to cohabitation agreements between couples.
Ben's caseload is varied with an emphasis on divorce, children and finances. Having worked on a national scale, Ben has experience in dealing with matters from across the county and abroad.
He is a keen advocate and has extensive experience attending court with his clients. As a result, he is able to advise clients on a practical basis and takes the time to understand his clients' needs to provide them with the best possible advice. Ben believes in supporting clients on a proactive basis in reaching an amicable solution to avoid unnecessary court proceedings.
Ben's expertise has seen him provide external training on family matters as well as online articles.
- Children matters
- Special guardianship
- Finances on separation
- Civil partnerships
- Prenuptial and post nuptial agreements
- Since May 2017: Slater and Gordon Lawyers UK
- 2016-2017: Grant Stephens Family Law
- 2015-2016: Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- 2012-2015: Co-op Legal Services
- 2011-2012: MTG Solicitors
- 2007-2011: Morgans Solicitors
- University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- Law Society