Anna Grab Paralegal, Residential Conveyancing
Anna is a bilingual Paralegal in the Residential Conveyancing Department at Slater and Gordon lawyers.
Anna has practiced conveyancing for 4 years dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing transactions, with a particular focus on Bridging Finance. Anna has developed a valuable skill set which is paramount to delivering great legal and customer service. She is particularly skilled at building and maintaining relationships and ensuring clients receive the care they deserve during such an important time in their lives.
- Bridging finance
- Freehold and Leasehold transactions
- Transfers of Equity
- Interpretation and translation services for variety of matters in English -> Polish and Polish -> English
- Since 2019 Slater and Gordon
- 2016 - 2019 JMW Solicitors
- 2015 – 2016 McHale and Co Solicitors
- Studied at Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen and obtained a 1st Class Honours Degree with Distinction.
What my clients say about me
“We have never sold a property before. So we entered the process quite unprepared for the sequence of stressful circumstances which unfolded."
"If it wasn't for the professionalism and tenacity of Anna Grab we would surely have pulled out."
"May we express our gratitude for the regular contacts and support we received from Anna. Her role was clearly crucial in bringing the matter to a successful conclusion. She is a credit to your business”
“You have been a wonderful support throughout this malarkey called moving house. Thank you for your very professional but personal service. You were always ready with an explanation or